Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Pretty good

This escape game is pretty good. I found no glitches with the game itself, but if you beat the game and want to go back to the main menu nothing happens. I like the idea, but it could be a little longer or more difficult. Maybe have a couple more ways to die that don't do anything for the plot, or have more monsters jump out at you. Maybe have a couple more rooms to explore.

The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

Great Game

I loved this game, it reminds me that we have so many choices in life and every one of them can help or harm us.

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Intriguing...

I loved the storyline, but there wasn't really much to do. I mean, yeah, you have to find a cord, little star things, a claw, and your friend, but the whole thing takes like 10 minutes. This first game definitely wets your appetite for more to come, I just wish there was more to it; maybe your character gets to talk to that strange Doc Ock guy or have to use the Jack Hammer (which is already plugged in anyways) in an epic battle with one very large creature (yet not as large as the last one). I can see great things coming from this game, but I can only rate this installment as a good introductive, because that's all it is.

MindFeed MindFeed

very interesting

This test was kind of cool, it was interesting how close the results were to how I actually am. My final score was 64. I'm guessing out of 100? XD

Journeys of Reemus Journeys of Reemus

Fun

It took me a couple of tries to get it, but I finally beat the game! Over all, I thought it was fun, some parts were quite easy, but others I had to think about for a while. Are you going to make another game like this? I would appreciate it! Ps, if any of you who would like to know the secrets, write me and I'll share them. I won't do it here because that would spoil it!